Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stop and Smell The Roses

Stop and Smell the Roses.  I know, I know.  This term is very much a cliche' but still yet, powerful.  Wouldn't you say?
"Stop and Smell the Roses" just simply means that we should take some time out of our fast paced lives to slow down and appreciate the beautiful things surrounding us.  Don't be a person that becomes so busy that you forget to give yourself a chance to enjoy the simple pleasures of life.

Like:
-  Dinner with your family
-  Coffee with a friend
-  A beautiful sunny morning with a light breeze
-  A shooting star
-  Grandma's Cookies
-  Recieving unexpected kind words

That's just to name a few.  I could go on with this list all day! (:

Bottom Line:  Never forget the little things that are important to you
Have a Wonderful week! I Love Your Guts!

So... What are some of the simple pleasures in life that you enjoy?  Do tell.

1 comment:

  1. My simple pleasures:
    * Really enjoying a cup of good coffee. I WILL NOT drink a cup if I don't have time to enjoy it.
    * Spending time with my amazing 12 year old nephew and 5 year old niece. Time with kids ADDS years to my life!
    * Making someone's day with a heart-felt and sincere compliment.

    Thank you Teal! I look forward to more snippets!!!

    Be Well, Amy :)

    ReplyDelete