Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rome Wasn't Built in a Day

I definitely wouldn't say that Patience has been one of my strengths, but it is something that I continue to work on daily.  And I am proud to say that slowly but surely I am seeing results! (:

Let's face it.  Patience is a choice.  We are in control of how we react when things don't exactly go our way.

Setbacks don't last forever.  Rough times will always pass.  However.... Rough times will surely come.  You just have to keep your faith, be strong, and get yourself into problemsolving mode so that you are able to find resolution.  Then just sit back, and Wait. (I know, I know.. this is the tough part!)  But I know you can do it.

Hey, if you feel that you can't do this, then my guess is that you could possibly be dealing with an issue that is beyond your control anyway.  So don't waste too much of your time and energy worrying about it.  Go find something fun to do if things get to this point.

After all:  Our time here on earth is precious and You can't get it back!

The Power of Patience isn't something that can be mastered overnight.  It is something that takes time and continuous effort.

You know what they say:  Rome wasn't built in a day. (It actually took about 500 years.)  (:

Love Your Guts!
Teal

1 comment:

  1. Patience is a choice. And so is happiness. We have the power to decide who we are going to be each day, and each moment. If you don't like how your day is going, make a decision to start it over! Thanks for provoking my thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete